Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Saw the Glass falling.

I Saw the Glass falling.

On the day I saw the Glass falling, we three friends watched a movie till afternoon and sat at an eat out for lunch. We waited for our turn that afternoon, to be seated late in the lunch hours.

This waiter was in a hurry to take the order, that pleased us as we also were too hungry..

He almost completed to take order as he picked the menu card, I was watching very clearly like my eyes same as a high speed camera, I would also say.. I could break that moment of less than a second in many nano seconds, as I saw the clear glass of water slanting just in front of me,the waiter taped the edge of the tip of the glass, the glass is leaning towards the right and towards me, water level loosing alignment with the mouth of the glass, and still closely aligned with the table for a few nano seconds with the position of the glass so unconventional, that can be defined as falling glass.. then at the brim the water just fell on the table, pouring it out spread on the table and then I move to get off to chair, so that water does not spill over me, the glass fell.

As I watched this with no action, I said to my friends, "I watched it falling", and I said again, "I watched it falling and could have just held the glass, and but then I did not naturally respond some how.." is was I said in the next few moments.

I just had to move my hand forward, like in any sport to stop that happen, later, I practiced it many times in my imaginations to move the hand forward as if the glass was falling away and I stopped.

I am now watching in those split seconds many such moments, that can be better.. wanting and ready, to Move!

Later that day, we waited long for the lunch to arrive at the table, all hungry, promting the same watier many times for the food, and was discussing how he would prioritize the servings. One of us said, may be he would anticipate and have learnt to see when a customer would loose calm and served based on who lost calm first! We had to get the food last may be, for the cool guys never lost cool even when most hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment